Apply For Hajj 2023 in Pakistan Last Date is : 13th May 2023
They have to be fully prepared by making sure that their administrative personnel and social insurance certificates are in order as well as preparing their three locations, in Makkah, Al-Madinah and Jeddah, and providing all required facilities and arrangements. Providing the service packages, which the licensee will use in applying to the Ministry of Haj and Umra’s authority in charge of issuing visas for those intending to perform `Umra to complete the endorsement procedures.
Submitting the first part of the operation plan (from the beginning of the year to the Jumada Al-Thani) and having it endorsed by the Ministry of Haj and Umra. How to Apply For Hajj 2023 in Pakistan Banks details and application Form information is given below.
How to Apply For Hajj 2023 in Pakistan Banks Details and Application Form
You can download online hajj application form 2023 from below given links and you also can obtain hajj application form Banks.
Application Form Submission Last Date : 13th May 2023
- National Bank Limited (NBP)
- Allied Bank Limited (ABL)
- Muslim Commercial Bank (MCB)
- United Bank Limited (UBL)
- Habib Bank Limited (HBL)
- Bank Alfalah
- Bank of Punjab (BOP)
- Meezan Bank
Ask travel agents for updates should the Saudi government revise its requirements. During Hajj, the government may set new departure requirements that limit when you can depart. Local regulations include provisions that may keep you from leaving early. Travelers must comply with all Saudi government travel regulations.
- Hajj and Umrah (pilgrimage) visas are valid for travel only in the vicinities of Jeddah, Mecca, and Medina, and for travel between these cities. These visas are not valid for work or residency. Unapproved travel outside these areas may result in immigration violations and penalties.
- Non-Muslims are forbidden to travel to the holy city of Mecca, and the portions of Medina which are considered sacred. All pilgrims must leave Saudi Arabia after Hajj no later than the 10th of Muharram of each year (projected to be 13th May 2022).
- Pilgrims are forbidden to stay in Saudi Arabia after the completion of Hajj.
- Female Pilgrims
Saudi visa rules require that women below the age of 45 must be accompanied by a “mahram” (e.g. a male member of their immediate family) for Hajj or Umrah. Women must travel with their mahram, or be met by them upon arrival; otherwise, they may experience significant delays and/or be denied entry.