Debit cards usually also allow for instant withdrawal of cash, acting as the ATM card for withdrawing cash. Merchants may also offer cash back facilities to customers, where a customer can withdraw cash along with their purchase.
We are generally discussed here that what is ATM/Debit Card and How You to Use it Step by Step Guide. Your bank usually offers a card for use at automatic teller machines, or ATMs. The card gives you fast access to the money in your banking account just about anywhere.
What is ATM/Debit Card and How You to Use it Step by Step Guide
Procedure To withdrawal of cash
- Insert your card into the ATM machine with the side that has the arrow going in first.
- Enter your pin when prompted by the machine then press proceed button.
- Select the “withdrawal “option by pressing the button next to it when prompted by the machine.
- Select your type of account “Current or Saving” option by pressing the button next to it when prompted by the machine.
- Select the amount you want by pressing the button next to it.
- The machine will request if you want a receipt for the transaction? Proceed with the desired by pressing either the Yes or No button.
- Once the transaction is completed, the machine will;
- Dispense the amount to you.
- Dispense the receipt on the amount (If you had selected the Yes button in Step 6).
- Release your ATM Card.
This procedure is normally used in all banks. You can also use it to check your account balances. ATM cards include debit cards and the two are often used interchangeably.
While debit cards allow you to make purchases and pay bills, you must use them carefully. We are nearly published here about money transfer via card. You must visit here to see more about related topics.